Helicobacter Pylori Typing
Exclusive project: rapid detection and typing of helicobacter pylori
Exclusive project: typing of Helicobacter pylori (urea (Ure)) + cytotoxin(CagA)) + vacuolating toxin (VacA))
Test Result Specification:
Urease: the basis for judging whether HP exists
Cytotoxin: release inflammatory factors, causing inflammation
Vacuolar toxin: induces vacuolar degeneration of cells
Infection type II, weak toxicity
Infection type I, strong toxicity
HP eradication treatment is recommended to use the "quadruple plan", please proceed under the guidance of a doctor.
diagnose at anytime
Why You need PH Typing?
· Studies have shown that CagA and VacA participate in the main pathogenicity of HP. Not all HPs have
CagM-day VacA, type detection, fine; good treatment;
· It is not enough for the diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori-related diseases to rely solely on the diagnosis
of infection. It is necessary to thoroughly evaluate the virulence of the infected strain and the risk of disease,
and to type and test HP to provide clinicians with scientific and reliable experimental evidence.
· For people infected with HP.§ with no clinical symptoms, eradication therapy is not recommended. Thereby
miraculously reducing the use of antibiotics, reducing the economic burden of patients, reducing drug side
effects, and alleviating the problem of antibiotic resistance,
· Play an important role in supplementing the military and Japanese refinement of existing testing;
· The high level of pregnancy and childbirth detection helps to reduce the risk of infection from close family
contact, thereby protecting the baby.